Friday, August 05, 2005

another typhoon

Currently, we are having another typhoon, which means a fairly boring
day. Bad weather, can't do laundry, going to taipei is less
interesting, and half of the stores in town are closed so I can't do
the shopping I need to do. I'm going to try to do some chinese
studying - without class my discipline has been terrible. Also have
some work I need to do at the office, but it's closed so I have to go
in early tomorrow. *sigh* Typhoons are pretty much a waste of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,

It's super cool to go back and read about all your weird taiwan experiences. seattle is muggy and weird right now, but i think a typhoon is probably worse. will you be coming back for another visit someday? are the states totally bizarre and alien to you? anyway, glad to hear you're doing ok.

Sincerely,
Alexis

p.s. who let these hos in my room?

nick said...

Hey Alexis,

Yes, I will visit sometime not too far away if I can figure out the $. Thanks for reading my blog.

p.s. that song still cracks me up - i just downloaded it.