Friday, October 07, 2005

back again

I know that there has been a long delay - I moved and it took a while to get myself set up. My new place is outside of keelung up in the mountains and cleaner air. I'm also closer to jiu fen, the mountain town with beautiful views and teahouses. It's been an expensive move, but I know have a computer that can actually access all websites (!) and my own air conditioner(!!). The place is cleaner, newer, a little bit smaller, and slightly cheaper. We are within walking distance of a mega mart, kind of like a taiwanese walmart without all of the negative connotations (that I know of). I'm pretty happy to be here. I'm also fully back into chinese class, which is good. Work continues along, though I should be getting a raise fairly soon. Today I picked up the results of my yearly medical - I'm sure that everyone will be happy to hear that I'm free of HIV, syphyllis, and tuberculosis. Yay me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey great to read up on your life there. Sounds pretty cool. Im real glad you got that weight set. And hey I got some extra syphyllis if you need some. Doh!