Saturday, June 04, 2005

what's new?

Really, not too much is new. Richard's dad came into town last night,
and I have enjoyed talking with him. He was in the u.s. military here
in the late 60's and early '70's, speaks Chinese pretty well, and
generally seems like a nice and interesting guy. I have been watching
the show Firefly (Richard is a fan) recently, and that's pretty fun.
Work continues to be about the same. I eliminated all files from my
computer that don't pertain to internet, listening to music, and
watching movies, so things are running a bit better (though I still
can't access many sites). Chinese class is shrinking again and I will
be sorry to leave, though I'm thinking about doing 1/week private
lessons to keep myself honest as I try to review (depends on the price
and my work schedule). And that, is really, about it.

No comments: