Tuesday, January 18, 2005

sun

it has actually stopped raining and been sunny for the past couple of days. on sunday, when the sun first appeared, i recoiled like a vampire. but it really was a welcome change. unfortunately, when the rain starts other problems start. for one thing, the rain knocks down the pollution. now that it stopped, i remember how all these scooters can change the atmosphere. also, my office is an amazing breeding ground for mosquitoes. i have lived in the swamps of florida and the mosquito infested suburbs of connecticut, i went to summer camp in the woods of new england and was a tourist in the hills of north thailand. no place i have ever been even comes close to my office building in terms of mosquito infestation. it's unbelievable. it reminds me of that off commercial from the '70's. i wave my hand from my pocket to my face and literally hit 3 mosquitoes on the way. i yi yi.

No comments: